Dienstag, 24. August 2010

New Kit "Days Like These" & Freebie

It's been already 1 week since my big start into designing!! I can't believe it!
It was a busy week for me. I was accepted in 2 new shops!!! It's so great but really much to do too :)
And then I had my first CT-Call. So many gorgeous ladies accepted so far and I am really proud of my CT!
But the Call is still running, so if you like my designs - APPLY!!!



Of course there is a new release this week! The kit's name is "DaysLikeThese". It is full of fresh papers, unique elements and funky green-blue colors.


You can buy "DaysLikeThese" in my Shops:
MDesigns&Friends
DigitalDesignDen

At MDesigns&Friends you can get the kit for 35% off for some days!! So don't miss this chance!!! And there are another 14 Products 35% off until Thursday:


In this place I want to thank my CT-Ladies for their amazing work. Here are some examples what you can create with the kit:




Are you curious what I am releasing next week? -- I won't tell you now!! *lol* But I have a little Sneek-Peak for you :)


And last but not least I have a little freebie for you! This cute, little Alpha matches with almost every kit and adds the special touch to your pages!


You can download it HERE
I hope you like it!!


I wish you all a wonderful week! I will be away in Croatia the next week, so if you apply to the CT or have any other questions, please don't wonder if I
don't reply immediately!

hugs,
Caroline

1 Kommentar:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP