Dienstag, 21. September 2010

"End of Summer" & FREEBIE

I've got a brand new kit!!
When I look out of the window, there are colorful leaves everywhere. It's getting colder, it's harvest time.... A new season is here! AUTUMN!

This is my new kit - "End of Summer"




You get it @ MDesigns&Friends - for some days with an extra sale of 25%!! So hurry :)

My CT made some pages to show you what you can do with the kit!





AND.... I made a freebie with goes with the kit!! You can grab it @ MDesigns&Friends too!


I hope you like it!


And then I wanted to remind you of my Sale @Angels-Scrap-Shop! It ends today - so hurry over to grab all my stuff for 2 Dollar only and to collect another freebie!



hugs,
caroline

1 Kommentar:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP